Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Randy's Flooded Basement Clean Up

Are You Freaking Out Because You Have Water In Your Basement And Need It Cleaned Up Now Before Mold Grows?

Call Before It's To Late (224) 805-6456

Flooded Basement Clean Up Service

  • Sump Pump Failure.
  • Sewage Back-up.
  • Broken Pipes.
  • Water Heater Bust.
  • Clogged Drains.
  • And More..

Flooded Basement Clean Up Process

The source of the problem needs to be fixed immediately. Source of water comes from a sump pump failure, clogged drains, or a crack in the foundation. This needs to be fixed immediately. IMPORTANT: If it's from a sump pump failure unplug your sump pump and plug it back in. Your sump pump may restart and drain out the water.

Once I access the situation I will walk you through the best action plan to get it cleaned up and limit your loss. I document all the work that needs to be done and take the right pictures to give to your insurance company that they require. And take all the proper moister readings.

Then we will begin to remove your belonging to a safe place to dry. The materials we can not salvage we throw away.

With my truck mount system I remove all standing water. I remove water from your carpet, cut it up in sections, place it in construction bags, and carry it out side for the garbage man to dispose of it. (I may be able to salvage your carpet).

We must extract the water from the pad and dispose of it, by placing it in garbage bags, and carrying out side for the garbage disposal man to haul away. I remove the padding because that where the strong odor will come from, and where mold grows the easiest.

I check your walls and baseboards with a - state of the art - moister meter. EXTECH INSTRUMENT MOISTER METER.  If there is high readings of water in your walls and baseboards then I remove them to prevent mold growth. Wet insulation must be removed too.

With MICROBAN I sanitize every inch to stop mold growth.

Once I have everything cleaned up I document the relative humidity with FLIR MR176  Moister Meter and date it for your insurance company.

Last but not least I strategically place air movers along with a dehumidifier through out your basement for 3 to 5 days to dry it out.

This Is What I do For You

  1. Stop the flood from getting worse.
  2. Develop the best action plan.
  3. Easily guide you through through process.
  4. Document all the work (wet readings and relative humidity,) take pictures, and send to your insurance company.
  5. Use industry standard fans, and dehumidifier to dry your home efficiently.
  6. Save your precious items.
  7. Affordable prices, and quality work.

Flooded Basement Clean Up Prices

$3 Per sq foot to extract water from carpet and pad, remove carpet and pad, and sanitize concrete.

$3 Per sq foot to remove drywall and insulation, plus sanitize.

$25 per day for each fan. $50 per day for a dehumidifier. It takes 3 to 5 days to dry.

$3 per sq foot to remove hardwood flooring, $3 per sq foot to remove underlayment, $6 per sq foot to remove ceramic tile. $.30 to move furniture and materials.

Life time warranty when I remove all materials that's been damaged by water, sanitized, and completely dried out with fans, and dehumidifier.

If you have any questions please ask so I can help you the best way possible.

P.S You will be happy.

 

Randy Lassiter

Phone (224) 805-6456

Email randydlassiter@gmail.com

I LIKE YOU


Randy's carpet and upholstrey cleaning flood water: carpet cleaning tips

No comments:

Post a Comment