Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Randy's Upholstery Cleaning

This Is For You

Save Your Furniture! 

Dear Friend my name is Randy Lassiter. I'm a Professional Upholstery Cleaner . If you would like your furniture cleaned and feeling great, please call me (224) 805-6456. I'll do a great job for you.

Furniture Cleaning Process

I spray your furniture with Matrix OutSet soap. Outset slices through body oils, hair, food, pet dander, and even cigarette smoke. Then I over spray your furniture with water to suspend the soil. The water and OutSet softens the soil and helps break loose from the fiber. I give your furniture a light scrub with an upholstery brush removing anything that's stuck to it. Then I extract all the grit and grime away using a high powered vacuum system. To dry it fast we must put a fan on it to create good airflow.

This Is What I can Do For You:

  1. Make old dirty furniture look great again.
  2. Strip away body oils.
  3. Clean head and arm rests thoroughly.
  4. Remove food and pets stains.
  5. Remove pet odor.
  6. Remove dust mites to relieve allergies.
  7. Clean dinner chairs so that you can eat in peace.
  8. I clean sofas, love seats, recliners, dinner chairs, and desk chairs. If it has fabric on it I can clean it.

Cleaning prices: 

  • $99 Sofas Outset soap and wet clean.

  • $79 Love Seat Outset soap and wet clean.

  • $59 Lazy-boy Recliner Outset soap and wet clean.

  • $10 for each detached pillow, $20 for each dinner chair, and $20 for each business chair, Outset soap and wet clean.

Fine Fabrics

Please Call For Estimate. 

 

P.S You can save a ton of money by cleaning your furniture instead of throwing it away.

 

Randy's Carpet Cleaning

Phone (224) 805-6456

Email randydlassiter@gmail.com

I Like You


Randy's carpet and upholstrey cleaning flood water: Carpet Cleaning Tips, how to clean up a food spill...

No comments:

Post a Comment